CUNA Business Lending Roundtable
Optimize your business lending strategy
When faced with rule changes, an evolving market and regulatory hurdles, it can be difficult to keep up with credit union business lending developments. At CUNA Business Lending Roundtable, you can gain the latest insights from industry experts and your peers to create a solid foundation of business lending knowledge, enhance your professional network and grow your credit union's business and commercial lending programs.
Attendees will engage in deep, meaningful dialogues on key issues, including:
- Understanding recent economic trends and how they impact the commercial loan portfolio
- Strategies for enhancing your loan offerings and business opportunities
- Differentiating your credit union's loans from the competition
Join in on potential discussion topics that are of interest to you such as:
- How do you build and make a small business lending program successful and profitable?
- What are the secrets to using social media to create business banking opportunities?
- How important are ancillary business services to your members and the credit union?
- What is your credit union doing to generate fee income from your business members?
- How do you manage a participation portfolio to make sure the regulators, senior management and Board stay informed and satisfied?
- How to prepare your portfolios for the coming market downturn and possible recession?
Plus bring your own topics to throw into the mix as this is your roundtable to ask questions, share ideas and best practices!