According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), businesses lose 5 percent of gross profit annually due to fraud.
In nearly half of these cases, ACFE reports that the fraud could have been prevented had the business enacted stronger internal controls.
Join Community Banker University and fraud expert Barry Thompson for a fast-moving, dynamic seminar that will prepare you to identify and protect your bank's reputation and assets. Benefit from the interactive format and expert instruction and leave with essential knowledge and tools that you can implement immediately. Units of study include:
- Current Fraud Analysis
- Please Take My Personal Information
- Essential Fraud Investigative Skills
- How Social Engineers Gather Information and Use it Against Us!
- Trending Fraud Techniques that are Impacting YOU!
- Identify our Weakest links in Fraud
- Understand the Basic Skills every Fraud Investigator Must Have
Community Banker University's Fraud Seminar is only offered once annually, so don't miss this opportunity to improve your fraud fighting skills.