7 Deadly Mistakes Owners Make When Setting Up A Mortgage Company
Join Debra Killian, Cloes.online Director of Education and Mortgage Broker owner, to hear real fatal mistakes that mortgage company owners have made when starting their independent mortgage companies.
In this webinar, you will learn how to avoid their mistakes and grow your business worry-free.
▪ Are you just a really great MLO, or do you have what it takes to be an owner?
▪ Who can send you to jail, issue fines and take away your ability to produce. Knowing the entities that really regulate you (CFPB, state financial services regulators, state consumer protection, state AND federal department of labor and more)
▪ Going from a “stay out of jail” mentality to a “doing the best things for your borrowers” approach to compliance. Compliance is not just about not going to jail
▪ Predatory Wholesale Agreements and ugly EPO (Early Payoffs)
▪ The huge opportunity and compliance headaches that exist with technology (hint: your thumbs can put you in cuffs)
▪ What you don’t know about labor laws and recruiting that can put you in HOT WATER (including a warning about teams)
▪ Required Education vs. Being Competent
Register for this webinar here
12-19-2019 2:00 pm
Registration Start Date